You can attend Leadership & Skills Academy live or ONLINE via ZOOM.
The academy program is based on the most modern ideas of transformational leadership and will enable you to achieve three goals:
1. WORK ON YOURSELF - how to become your own boss, achieve harmony of personal and business life, determine and implement a personal vision, mission and goals
2. WORK ON YOUR TEAM - how to become the boss of your people, develop and improve the qualities of communicators, visionaries, drivers and motivators
3. TRAINING THE SKILLS OF A SUCCESSFUL LEADER - how to set priorities, manage change, time and conflict, innovate, reach consensus, successfully plan, control and decide, and create winning teams.
1. SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP AND SELF-LEADERSHIP
2. SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION
3. POSITIVE ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND CONFLICTS
4. CREATING WINNING TEAMS
5. MOTIVATION AND SELF-MOTIVATION
6. SUCCESSFUL DELEGATION
7. INCREASING PERSONAL EFFICIENCY
8. CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
9. STRESS MANAGEMENT - HOW TO AVOID BURNOUT
10. CHALLENGES OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The program is presented in Croatian and English (guest lecturers), ONLINE, twice a month for 5 school hours, 15.00-19.30, with one break.
At the end of the program, participants receive a Diploma of Leadership & Skills Academy.
Application process is open until the group is filled (min. 10 participants). The dates of the lectures will be determined to suit best all the participants.
Once the program starts, the possibility remains to register for individual workshops and get a certificate of participation.
The ONLINE program fee (per student)
HRK 9,500 + VAT = HRK 11,875
The individual ONLINE lecture fee (per student)
1,100 kn + VAT = 1,375 kn
fee includes: 5 school hours online lectures, possibility to watch the recording, assessment and self-assessment tests, Leadership & Skills Academy diploma
For 5 and more applications from the same company, we grant a 10% discount on the total amount. It is possible to pay the total amount in 2 installments (1. before the start of the program, 2. before the last module).
Contact us for more information and registration.